- Adding multi-ACTIVE-Default-PROV on channels (possibility to use more than a pid)
- Fixing ACTIVE-PROV-ID option with possible unknown providers of some systems after auto-ecm
- Restarting from the first ECM pid when ACTIVE-Default-PROV pids are timed-out
and if the active PID is the FIRST, then the plugin will jump up to the 2nd pid
to gain time out,
+ Some minor fixes
** About Source Code :
mdPlug Delphi Source Code v.1.2
You can use and modify the source to help your-self creating a new plug,
mdPlug project can be fixed up in the future & may be can have new releases ,
so if you plan to continue the job, plz use new plugin name for yours.
*thanks goes to BISS plugin developper & Vahid the Author of vPlug.
- Removing the use of 'C' keys from the softcam definitely,
option from softcam dialog was also removed.
- mdPlug will read BISS/CW/DCW/CCW only as 'F' keys from softcam
the keys from the configuration file mdplug.ini work also,
New mdPlug Delphi Source v.2.0
Download mdPlug Mar 11 v0.2.0.0 (Release Version):
- Adding possibility to enable or disable a specific module.
With this feature you can add all modules at the same directory
of vmodules and select the appropriate one for decryption.
this will let you check the differences between modules.
- adding a list to view the corrupted and incompatible modules.
MDPlug a MultiDec compatible and decoder plugin. Last version v3.0;
*Adding two options, either to select "packets size" or to set it automatically
*Adding an option to resume/disable ecm processing while signal is lost
(this was activated on older versions, and was hated in the past due to ecm scan forcing)
*If any problem occurs, the "mdPlug.error.log" file will be generated after closing your dvb-player, but it will be deleted when you restart your dvb-player again.